Quad/Graphics Digital Print Operator in Dallas, Texas
A leading global provider of print and media solutions, Quad/Graphics is powered by a passion for innovation and the most advanced platform in the industry. Our collaborative team of “can-do” people continually challenge the status quo, creating groundbreaking solutions that push the boundaries of communications.
Quad/Graphics is currently seeking a Digital Print Operator to work at the Dallas, Texas location. This position is responsible for monitoring and running our Digital Print assets. The selected individual will have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
This position is responsible for:
• Operating/troubleshooting and maintaining digital print devices and digital bindery equipment
• Efficiently produce top quality work
• Communicating with other employees for each job
• All operational functions within Digital cell
• Must meet the physical requirements for the position which includes lifting (up to 50 lbs.), standing, bending/stooping
• This position requires at least two years’ experience in running digital printing equipment
• Must be adaptable, flexible, reliable, organized and willing to learn
• Ability to multi-task
• Print process experience and/or pre-press experience
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others is required
• Ability to pass a color test is required
• Lean Manufacturing experience
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug and Smoke Free Workplace.
lithographer, lithography, press, pressman, pressmen, operator, bindery, print, ink, finishing, digital, paper, magazine, nexpress, kodak, fuji, printing